GE Academy team is delighted to announce this joint webinar with our sister project, Gearing Roles. The topic of this 75 minutes webinar is “Bias and Resistances: Exploring Challenges to Gender Equality in Leadership and Decision-Making”. Registration is now open!
This webinar aims at explaining and deepening the understanding of the role of gender bias in leadership and decision-making while exploring resistances to gender equality. Finally, strategies for tackling bias and resistances will be discussed. Read more, here.
Two keynote speakers:
- Maxime Forest, Yellow Window, Gender Expert and Trainer, Research Associate and lecturer at Sciences Po Paris
on “Why Gender Equality should matter to Meritocracy and Academic Excellence: tackling gender bias in decision-making and leadership”
- Lucy Ferguson, Yellow Window, Trainer and Researcher in structural change for gender equality on “How do we address resistances to achieving gender equality in leadership and decision-making?”
Who is it for?
- Gender Equality Plan team members / change agents
- Equality officers
- Senior female leaders in higher education
- Future female leaders in higher education
Participation is free of charge. We can accommodate a limited number of attendees, on a first come-first served basis (you will receive a confirmation e-mail). You may join our meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Date: 30 April 2020
- Time: 10.00-11.15 cest